One of the hottest on-screen couples in gay cinema since Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal.
– Echo Magazine
Settle in for some light entertainment of pure fun escapism.
– Mamba Online
A witty, hilarious, refreshing and calculatedly fast paced ode to love eternal.
– Rock Chicago Magazine
It is easy to fall for this charming film.
– The Arts Guild
Award-winning romantic comedy about two best friends who make a pact to be a couple if neither has found the right guy in ten years. But when their arrangement is almost due, they will do whatever it takes to avoid becoming the other’s last resort.
Two best friends make a pact that if they are still single in ten years, they will become a monogamous couple. Myles is a lawyer and a hopeless romantic while Brody is a sexy cop who revels in one-night stands. Nine years and eleven months later, as their deadline approaches, they both do whatever it takes to avoid the commitment they made ten years earlier.
Awards and Recognition
- Audience Choice Award – 7th Annual Poland LGBT Film Festival 2015
- Audience Choice Award – Out at the Movies – Winston-Salem GLBT Film Festival 2014
- Best Comedy Audience Award – Out on Film Atlanta’s LGBT Film Festival 2014
- Best Narrative Feature – Tampa International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2014
- Best Overall Feature – Q Cinema – Fort Worth’s Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2014
- Audience Choice Award – Durban International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2014
- Audience Choice Award – B’More QFest Baltimore’s LGBT Film Festival 2014
- Audience Favorite Feature Film – North Louisiana Gay & Lesbian Film Festival 2014
- Best Comedy Feature – FilmOut San Diego 16th Annual LGBT Film Festival 2014
- Best Screenplay – FilmOut San Diego 16th Annual LGBT Film Festival 2014
- Rainbow Awards Finalist – Best LGBT screenplay
Written, Produced and Directed by: JC Calciano
Cast: Jack Turner, Michael Adam Hamilton, Moronai Kanekoa, Adam Bucci, Michael Rothhaar and Debra Wilson